3 Fat Loss Workouts You Should Be Doing
Posted in: Articles
| Gym Workouts
| Home Workouts
In this article I am going to share with you 3 fat loss workouts that you should be doing if you want to burn fat as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Hill Sprints - Possibly the daddy of all fat loss workouts.
- You don't need any equipment to perform hill sprints, just well a hill and some trainers.
- They work your entire body and are an explosive movement meaning you can perform at 100% intensity and effort for true high intensity training.
- They will build your strength, cardiovascular system, agility, explosive power, burn serious calories, demand your body burn calories after you have finished them and build your mental strength. Get through 10 hill sprints and you are going places.
Prowler Sprints - If you got the kit, do not ignore it
- Prowlers demand your entire body to engage and work to move the weight. They burn your legs like crazy and make your lungs scream for oxygen. I am not sure if I have ever met anyone that enjoys prowlers, but everyone sure as hell loves the results they return.
- You can adjust the weight used exactly to your ability.
- Because they are so demanding they burn a serious amount of calories, work your cardiovascular system as well as build strength through out your entire body. Use a heavy enough weight and these will cause muscle growth.
10 Minute Burpee EMOM - A set number of burpees every minute on the minute
- An EMOM stands for every minute on the minute. This is usually a predetermined number of reps you must perform every minute. Once that minute ends you have to do that predetermined number again. So for example I like to do 15 burpees every minute on the minute. Once I have done 15 burpees I use the remainder of the minute as my rest time before going again.
- Burpees - everyone loves burpees, right? 😱 Burpees are another full body movement that are high demanding, working everything from your feet, to your quads, core, to your shoulders.
- To add a different stimulus to the high intensity short explosive sprints from the second one, a longer endurance workout like a 10 minute burpee EMOM will create a different kind of demand on your body. Burning a massive amount of calories and help you increase your endurance.
I hope you find these 3 fat burning workouts useful. As always if you have any questions don't hesitate to hit me up in the comments below or on any of my social media. Until next time I will see you in the next one.